The Library has a range of EBSCO e-books which readers may browse and lend, with titles from academia, non-fiction and fiction.
E-books are available to readers to browse in the computer section of the Study Library. Remote access is available to registered readers by logging in to their Reader Account.
- EBSCOhost interface in the e-book database (accessible from the catalogue– login to your Reader Account and click on Resources and EBSCO).
- Loan period – max. 14 days (shorter periods available)
- Maximum number of borrowed items is 10
- Where the e-book you require is on loan, you can reserve it and you will be informed of its return to the Library
- Printing: a maximum of 60 pages may be printed from one e-book during one logged-in session